Study in Ireland:
Despite being an island nation, Ireland is packed with things that make it a popular destination for students studying abroad. The Irish place a strong value on education, which is reflected in the country’s outstanding colleges and Universities and its reputation for academic excellence. Ireland has ranked with one of the best education systems in Europe (2004 IMD World competitiveness Report) with a history rich in tradition and learning.
Ireland is an English-speaking country with close cultural, economic and educational links with the English-speaking world, especially with the UNITED KINGDOM – our next-door neighbour and with the USA, where Irish Americans form a high proportion of the population.
The country also boasts the highest quality of life in the world, ranking first in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Quality-of-life index. Ireland has topped a list of the World’s Friendliest Countries in a survey drawn up by the Lonely Planet travel guide group. Ireland has only 4.4% unemployment rate. Dublin, the country’s capital, is lively and vibrant and is at the center of the Irish economy. Ireland is of course famous for its pubs, which are popular with students, but there are many other hidden treasures to surprise and delight you.
Key features of Ireland:
- Ireland Qualification is internationally recognized.
- The medium of Instruction for Bachelors & Masters is English.
- Duration of POST GRADUATE course is 1 year and UNDER GRADUATE is 3-4 years.
- Students can work part time around 20 hrs/week while studying.
- Students can get the stay back options after completing there studies.
- IELTS requirement for POST GRADUATE is 6.5 and UNDER GRADUATE is 6.0 out of 9 bands.
- Major intakes are January and September.