Study in Australia:
Australian Universities are major centres of research and development. They have pioneered many new ideas and technologies, leading to advances in business, science and industry. The Australian approach to vocational and technical education is now recognized as among the best and most innovative in the world. It has played an important role in Australia’s economic performance, by greatly increasing the skill of workers and contributing to improved productivity.
Key features of Australia:
- Australian degrees are highly recognized all over the world.
- Duration of POST GRADUATE course is 1-2 years and UNDER GRADUATE is 3-4 years.
- Students can work part time around 20 hrs/week while studying and 40hrs/week during vacation.
- Students get Temporary Residency Visa after completion of two years of academic programme in Australia that can lead them for Permanent Residency.
- IELTS requirement for POST GRADUATE is 6.5 and UNDER GRADUATE is 6.0 out of 9 bands.
- Major intakes are February and July.