When should I start the process to study abroad?

Early planning is the key to successful study abroad. In order to find the programme that is the right “fit” for your personal and academic objectives, you should begin planning your study abroad experience at least one semester before you actually depart.

Which country should I study in?

That is what most students ask today. We help students to understand the benefits of all and help them to decide what meets their objectives the best. Visit our office for the necessary guidance.

What types of degrees do these countries offer?

These countries represent varied ranges of courses which include Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral, Diplomas and many other courses.

What are the entry and the document requirements to study abroad?

All university courses have different entry criteria. So, in this regard you have to visit our office for the precise guidance, so that we can guide you on the documentations and requirements.

Following are the required documents:


  • Complete Application Form
  • Educational certificates (attested true copies) and transcripts
  • Two reference letters (LOR’s)
  • Statement of purpose (SOP)
  • CV / Resume / Biodata
  • Work experience letter (If any/original/attested true copies)
  • IELTS/TOEFL score card (attested true copies)
  • GRE/ GMAT score card
  • Passport copy.


As a student, can I apply for scholarships?

Yes, one can definitely apply for scholarships. There are different types of scholarships available on different levels like Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programmes, but most of them are for Postgraduate courses. The majority of the scholarships are merit based.

Do I need to take IELTS / TOEFL?

Most of the Institutions require you to prove your English proficiency before applying, if it has not been your first language. Generally it is the decision of the education Institution you wish to apply to. It is advisable to appear for IELTS or TOEFL and score minimum 6 bands or score 80 marks respectively. The IELTS requirements differ from university to university, some also require 6.5 bands and above but not less than 6 in any module.

Can I work part time while studying abroad?

Yes, as an international student one can work part time 20 hours a week and during holidays he / she can work full time except for some Asian countries.

When is the right time for submitting the application?

It is country specific. The application process ranges from 1- 12 months. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as you can. If you submit the application well in advance, it can only benefit you. You will have better chances of getting admission as well as get priority for housing and even scholarship/ aid.

Where will I stay while studying?

There are two kinds of accommodations provided i.e. University accommodation and Private accommodation. For university accommodation you have to finalize the university on time, so that you can book the university hall of residence before it gets full.

Can I take up a job after completing my studies?

Yes, students do take up a job after completing their studies, but please keep in your mind that to work there, one should have a work permit visa. For which the students have to apply separately or if they are offered a job then their employer might apply to the home office for the work permit visa.